2015 Fall pic

2015 Fall pic

Monday, May 16, 2011

2 months old!

It's so hard to believe that my little girl is 2 months old today. Sometimes it seems like she should be older, but other times, it feels just like yesterday! We will be taking her to her 2 month check up later on this afternoon. I have mixed feelings about it. I'm anxious to hear how she's progressing and how much she weighs, but along with the 2 month check up, comes the shots. :( I'm not looking forward to that. I think Mike is going to have to reward me with some ice cream or something. :)

Along with Maddie being 2 months today, Lexie has also turned 3 today! She's been such a great dog to us, and an even better 'big sister' to Madison. She protects her and keeps an eye on her like she's the one who's responsible for her. It's awesome.

This past weekend - Mike and I went to the Cub's game for his birthday. (He turned 31 on Saturday!) Unfortunately it was cold and rainy, but it was good to get out alone for the day. On Sunday, we had Madison's baby dedication at church. We dedicated her to God and made a promise to raise her in a Christian home. After that - our families came back to the house for a cookout to celebrate Mike's birthday and Maddie's dedication. What a great time had by all.

These next few weeks will be pretty busy! Between me doing my daily duties, (babysitting, baby, cleaning) I'll be going to MI this weekend for Mike's sisters' bachelorette party! Then a couple weekends after that - will be Pam's wedding! We're looking forward to getting away for a few days and enjoying time with Mike's family. Especially one's we don't get to see very often!

I'm sure I'll post again either tonight or tomorrow with a few updated pictures and her 2 month stats! :)

Happy Monday All!

No comments:

Post a Comment