Madison will be 5 months told tomorrow! She is doing so many new things! She's using her voice so much more and starting to giggle. She's eating baby food daily for dinner. She has tried green beans, carrots, sweet potatoes, bananas, apples, and pears. She's slowly learning not to spit them out. :) She has started scooting across the floor and is now rolling over from her stomach to her back. She can move across the floor quick doing that!
This past weekend we spent at my parents and I got to see my niece Charlotte. It had been a few months, so I was excited to spend an afternoon with her.This weekend we'll be heading to Michigan for the NASCAR race with my parents, Feli, and Blake. Mike's aunt and uncle live 30 min from the track, so we'll be staying with them Friday night, then leaving Madison there for the weekend! They are SO looking forward to it! :) We're excited too. As much as I love my little girl and will constantly be checking up on her, it'll be nice to have 24 hours to ourselves!
Hard to believe summer is coming to a close. Our weekends are still pretty much booked but it's mostly fun stuff! :) We are getting our landscaping in the back yard finished over the next couple weeks and getting the rest of our interior painting done while we're in MI this weekend. It'll be SO nice to come home to a painted house instead of white walls!
This week is my last week with the family I'm currently babysitting for as they go back to school. I start for my new family (who is a couple from our church) next Tuesday. There's just one little boy is about a month younger than Madison so it should be fun. :)
Here's some recent pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment