2015 Fall pic

2015 Fall pic

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Brrr!!

As I start today's blog, it's 29 out, feels like 20! I want my warm weather back! Anyways, it looks like it's been 2 months since I've last posted anything. Boy, has Madison changed since then! She's crawling (and not just army crawling either!) She was army crawling for at least a month, but her cousin must've rubbed off on her at Thanksgiving, because now she's crawling for real! She's sitting on her knees, and has pulled herself up to stand a few times in the last couple weeks. Madison's top 2 teeth came in a couple weeks ago, and she may be already working on more!

Her 1st Thanksgiving was fun! We fed her (or tried to feed her) some turkey, mashed potatoes and even some green beans. It was nice to get her and Charlotte together now that they're getting older and much more mobile. She also has a new found love for basketball. She loves to watch her Uncle Blake and follows the ball up and down the court!

We recently started giving her Cheerios. She loves them! ...and Lexie loves it when she drops them. :)

We are really looking forward to Christmas. I was hoping she'd be walking by then, but that may be pushing it. lol I have such high hopes for her! :) I can't wait for her to open presents and play with her new toys!

Here's a few pictures from the last couple months:





No comments:

Post a Comment