Well, it's been a month and a half since I posted last! Madison is quite the character now. She has developed her own little personality, knows how to throw a temper tantrum, and has learned lots of new tricks! She can wave, clap, blow kisses, dance, and play peek-a-boo! In the last week, she's been standing by herself and has also started taking steps by herself. The record is 3 so far by herself!
She's also quite the Daddy's girl. There are times I'm sitting right next to her, but if Dad's in the room, I no longer exist. At first it bothered me a little bit, but then I think about how close I am to my dad...it's not so bad. :) We also catch her saying 'Hi Da-da' alll the time!!
This next month, planning her birthday party will take up all my time. I want to make sure it's absolutely perfect! I just hope I don't go crazy overboard. If I do, oh well - she only has one 1st birthday!
Here's a few recent pictures:
No comments:
Post a Comment