2015 Fall pic

2015 Fall pic

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Back at it!

Hard to believe Summer is almost over already. I'm definitely not looking forward to the cold weather. That just adds like 10 min on to my 'getting out the door' time. More clothes on the kids, hats, gloves, blankets. Time to move where its 70 all year long. :)

Mason is a little over 2 months old now. My little man isn't so little anymore. He weighed almost 12lbs at his 2 month check up and his smiles are soooo big. :)


 He's even start to talk a little. My favorite thing right now is the fact that he's sleeping through the night!! And has been for the last couple of weeks. He could teach his sister a few things. Madison loves everything about her little brother. She's always wanting to hold him, feed him, kiss him, hug him; so excited to watch them grow up together.


Next Monday begins my first day back to babysitting. I'll be watching 2 kids in the morning from 745-830 then they'll walk down the street to school. I'll also have an 18 month old girl M-F from 7-330. Madison has already played with them a couple of times and I know she's going to love having a friend to play with. She's getting to be such a big girl. I love that I can have some what of a grown up conversation with her now! Hopefully this video works. She's a pretty smart girl! :)


The next couple months should be pretty busy. Starting up babysitting, taking in a Cubs game, my cousin's wedding in September, and awaiting the arrival of a new niece or nephew! :)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment