So, I noticed it has been 4 months since I've blogged. As you could probably imagine, a lot has happened in the last 4 months.
Mason is now 7 months old and experienced his first holidays. They all seem such a blur though. I feel like we were everywhere the last couple of months. It was nice to spend some much needed time with our families. He now has 4 teeth, has mastered his rolling over skills, and even crawls some. (Mostly with his head and toes!) He's very interested in Lexie and just loves to cuddle. Madison will be 3 in March. ...3 going on 30 of course! She's so smart and so witty! Sometimes it gets her in trouble, but I'm glad she's feisty. It keeps me on my toes! She's such a great big sister and is always wanting to help. It has come in handy on quite a few occasions!
We also welcomed a new member into the family. Mike's sister Pam and her husband had a baby girl in October! I'm excited to see her grow and watch our kids interact with each other! Additions don't stop there! Mike's brother and his wife are also expecting twins in February! One boy and one girl! Holidays are going to be so much fun!
Mike and I are just trucking along. We have so many big things to look forward to this year. We are finally finishing our basement. I'm beyond excited for this. We'll put storage down there as well as a man cave and a play room. A bathroom will eventually go down there too, but one step at a time. We're 'breaking ground' on Feb 3 in hopes of it being completed by mid-March! Just in time for Madison and my birthdays. :)
I've also stepped out of the box a little and became a Thirty One Consultant! If you've never heard of it, they sell bags, purses, wallets, scarves, organizing items, etc. etc. It gives me a little something to do (like I don't have enough already) and brings in a little extra cash! www.mythirtyone.com/438939 is my website if you're interested in doing some shopping.
I'll be turning the big 3-0 at the end of March. Crazy!! Hoping to spend some time with family and friends! :) Mike and I are also celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary in April. Hard to believe it's been that long but at the same time...it feels like a lot longer! (Love you babe!)
Here's a few more pics from the last few months:
It's time to get back to reality! Madison has been sick over the last few days with pneumonia and croup. Two trips to the ER and lots of meds later - she's on the mend...but not before she passed a little of it to Mason and me. Hopefully it doesn't turn into anything serious and it stays clear of Mike! Hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and here's to a Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment