2015 Fall pic

2015 Fall pic

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Summer, what?

Where did Summer go? Did we even have it? So far, we've only had a handful of days where it was over 90 degrees. I can't really complain, but makes me wonder what will happen in the Fall and Winter!

Only 2 months when by since my last post. :)

We've been quite busy over the last couple of months. Mike's softball league is finally done for the season. They finished 4th out of 9 - so not bad! Madison has decided she's not interested in t-ball, but is still enjoying ballet. She will have a recital at the end of August! That should be interesting! :)

We went and visited Mike's Dad over the weekend. It's a 5 hour drive and I have to say they both did pretty well! We did discover Mason gets car sick like his sister and his momma. They've both been sick off and on since Thursday, so I kinda looking forward to coming home and making us all comfortable. Today is the first day they're both fever free and seem to be feeling better!

Mason is a walking machine!! It does it more than he crawls now and he's up to 14 teeth! Can't believe how big he's getting. I will start back up babysitting in a couple weeks. It has been a nice summer off, but I'll be happy to have my routine back and bringing in that extra cash. :) Madison starts pre-school on Sept 2. I can't even comprehend that she's old enough for that, but so proud of the little girl she's growing up to be!

This fall is already starting to book up! Mike and I will be attending our first Bears game! We're going to a preseason game where they will play the Jacksonville Jaguars. I specifically asked for that game because I went to HS with the TE on the Jaguars, so it'll be pretty cool to see! I've also started running 3 days a week. It's not something I completely enjoy just yet, but it gets me out of the house and keeps me healthy! I'm seriously contemplating signing up for a 5k at the end of August. We also have 2 family reunions lined up! My mom's side in August and my dad's side in September! Another thing I'm greatly looking forward to is a comedy show that we got tickets to. We'll be seeing the Impractical Jokers in Sept in Joliet. If you've never seen them - check our their show on TruTV.

I think that's about all I have for today. Time to post some pics for those of you who are far away w/o a Facebook acct. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment