Well, it's been quite the month. Lots to update you on:
First - I went to the doctor on Monday. Did a couple tests, heard the heartbeat, and up'd my nausea meds. I've still been very sick, to the point of going to the ER to get IV's. It seems that for every 2-3 good days, I have a really bad day. I was 11 weeks on Saturday, so I'm hoping that I'm on the mend soon. I still think its a girl, but we won't know for a couple more months!
Secondly - Some of you may already know, but I no longer work at the bank. I had to call in a couple times due to being so sick, so they let me go. I'm in the process of getting unemployment. They denied me the first time, so I filed an appeal, and now I'm waiting on that. In the meantime, I'm just trying to find nanny or babysitting jobs to get us by. Please keep us in your prayers as we go through this.
We celebrated Dad's 50th birthday and Mom and Dad's 30th anniversary over the weekend with a surprise party for Dad. We swore to ourselves that Dad knew, but you could tell by his face that he had no idea! To pull off a surprise on Dad was a miracle. We had a great turn out and had a great time with family and friends.
I hope everyone had a great summer. Fall is quickly approaching and I'm sure most of you are back to school by now. Hope everyone has a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment