2015 Fall pic

2015 Fall pic

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Baby bump pic/Update!

Well, not too much has changed since the last time I posted. I went to the doctor yesterday for my monthly check up. Everything is going well. Heart rate was 151. We go for the big ultrasound on November 3rd! =) We already have an idea on how we're going to tell people. We're very excited!!  I'll be 16 weeks on Saturday so almost half way there!

I start a babysitting job tomorrow too. It'll be 3 days a week and it's less than a mile away, so that will definitely help in the financial department! :)

For those of you that don't have facebook and have been asking for a belly picture...Here ya go!
This is my sister in law at almost 16 weeks and me at 15 weeks. Crazy to think we're so close together.

Happy Fall everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment