Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I know we did! We spent the first part of Thanksgiving at Mike's brother and his fiances' condo just outside of Chicago with his family. Such great great food! From there, we went to Dwight to spend the rest of the day with my family and ate their leftovers. :) It was great to see family and spend time with them. Here's a couple pictures from my parents' house!
We've started painting Madison's room. We have 2/4 walls done. :) Mike hopes to finish the painting this weekend, then we hope to have the trim up by Christmas. It's looking soo good! She's been kicking like crazy and really all I've been experiencing is leg cramps, lower back pain, and the occasional migraine. Feelin' pretty good though!
I start another babysitting job next week. I've been taking a girl to school every morning and have the occasional night where I babysit, but with people knowing I'm expecting, they don't want to have to deal with finding a sub in March when I go on maternity leave. Same goes for getting even a part time job! After applying to even a few businesses around here, we knew it was going to be difficult finding something till March. Luckily, the girl I watch now, her mom already has that set up and the family I'm going to start babysitting for is a good friend of mine, so she knows and is going to get that taken care of as well. They're also fine with me bringing Madison along when that time comes, which makes me happy! It was a struggle the first couple months of me getting let go from the bank, but we're doing just fine and are happy as ever! :)
I hope everyone has a GREAT Christmas and a HAPPY New Year! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment