Words cannot describe how blessed Mike and I feel after the last few weeks. Mike's sister and aunt threw us a baby shower, my mom and sister threw us a baby shower, and 2 of my dear friends from church also threw us a shower. I'm so overwhelmed at the love and generosity of all our family and friends.
The baby nursery is coming along very well. It's all painted and all the trim and chair rail is completed. We've got the crib set up and ready to go too. I just ordered the dresser and changing table last week, so I'm hoping to have those put together this week/end so we can finish putting things away, organizing, and decorating. It's hard to believe we're down to less than 5 weeks!!!
Here's a pic of me at 34 weeks and Shelly at 35.
Hope everyone survived the blizzard! February is a calmer month for us. We'll be spending it finishing our prepping, enjoying the last few weeks together alone, and just waiting for her arrival!
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment