2015 Fall pic

2015 Fall pic

Friday, February 25, 2011

Gettin' closer!!!

Hey everyone - just wanted to update you all on what's been going on with our lives before it gets hectic! :)

I went to the doctor on Wednesday. I was not dilated but my cervix was soft, so things are starting to progress. I'll be 38 weeks tomorrow, so hopefully in the next couple weeks I'll be able to announce our arrival! The nursery is done except a few decor things we're waiting on. I absolutely love it! It turned out so nice! I'll have to post a couple pictures for those of you that don't have facebook. I'll also have to post my latest belly pic! I've been taking them with my iphone and uploading them to facebook, so they're not on my computer hard drive. I'll have to work on that for you!

I'm still babysitting in the mornings. I may have a couple leads to part time/full time nannying this summer/fall, so keep your fingers crossed for that. Mike's work is going really well. He got a new boss a couple weeks ago that he really seems to like, so let's hope that it stays that way. It's been quite the rollercoaster at his dealership.

For those of you asking about my sister in law, she has progressed more than me and we're hoping she'll go in the next few days! The sooner the better so I have time to spend with them before I go myself! We'll see!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment