2015 Fall pic

2015 Fall pic

Friday, June 17, 2011

Been a couple weeks...

Lots has happened since my last post. Mike's sister got married, Maddie turned 3 months..andddddd she rolled over!!! =)

Pam got married in Livonia, MI. Beautiful ceremony and reception..not to mention a beautiful bride and groom. It was good to get away for a few days and spend time with his family. Maddie finally got to meet her Uncle Dave - and let me tell you - she has him wrapped around her finger. :)

Madison rolled over on June 15 while I was babysitting and is starting to master it. She rolled from her back to her tummy but can't quite figure out how to roll back over. :) She turned 3 months yesterday! I can't believe how big she is growing. I think she's also starting to teeth! Wow!

We'll be taking her 3 month pictures tomorrow (weather provided) and going to see Mike's aunt and uncle before they head back to PA. Sunday - Mike's first Father's Day and I know he's definitely looking forward to it. :)

I've started my summer babysitting job. Usually 8 hours a day 4 days a week. It definitely keeps me busy. Luckily the kids are good. :) 3 plus mine could be disasterous! lol

Here's a couple recent pics!




 Hope everyone is having a great start to the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment