Madison had a couple firsts since the last time I wrote. She survived her first boat ride with Grandpa and Gammie over the 4th of July weekend. She slept most of it. I think the humming of the engine put her to sleep. :) She also survived her first fireworks show. Unfortunately (or fortunately) .... she slept through those too. This girl is her Father's child - loves to sleep and can sleep through anything! She also sat in her kiddie pool for the first time. She didn't really know what to do. I bought a floatie for her to go in once she's big enough for the big pool, so we'll see how she reacts to that.
She's also discovered her feet/toes. She loves to put her toes in her mouth...quite the limber girl. I foresee a gymnast in the future! She has her 4 month check up in a week and a half. I'm anxious to hear her stats as I know she's getting really long! (Another Daddy trait - for that I'm grateful!) She'll probably pass me up before she hits grade school! haha
Hope everyone is enjoying summer so far! We've been busy lately and have quite a few things planned in July and August. Below are some recent pictures:
No comments:
Post a Comment