2015 Fall pic
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
I'm a slacker!
It's been almost 2 months since I've posted. So many things have happened that I'm sure I'm going to forget something. Madison is FINALLY sleeping through the night. I feel like a new woman! :) Of course it was mostly my fault she wasn't because I hated hearing her cry...but I finally came to my senses and it's awesome. She's running, getting into EVERYTHING, trying to talk more and more, crawling on top of the furniture (and luckily finally knows how to get down without falling,) and just has the BEST sense of humor. We're starting to make some fun summer plans. Wedding reception, family reunion, mini vacation, trips to the zoo and water parks....Now is when Madison can finally enjoy those things! Lexie has turned 4 since I last wrote. She has honestly shocked us with how well she acts with Madison. She lets her do pretty much whatever she wants. Sometimes she gets a little annoyed, will let out a huff and then move to a different part of the house.
Another major event has happened as well. My brother and sister in law are expecting another child due in October and they found out last week that it's going to be a boy! I'm so excited to be getting a nephew!
Here's a few recent pics:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment