2015 Fall pic

2015 Fall pic

Monday, August 13, 2012

Hot dog!!

That's Madison's new favorite word. She eats a lot of them, and she loves the 'Hot Dog' dance on Mickey Mouse. She's saying so many new things. It's so much easier to understand what she wants. She also knows a little bit of sign language! She will be 17 months old on Thursday. Time is flying by!

As summer comes to an end, it's been an eventful one to say the least and I can honestly say, I'm ready for fall. We recently purchased a swing set! My cousin and his family moved to Texas last week, and we bought their swing set off of them. Madison LOVES it! It will also be nice because I've started a home daycare! It will be full time starting August 20th and I'm so excited to start this new chapter! It keeps me from having to go back to work and lets me be able to spend so much time with Madison. I have an 18 month old boy signed up and I'm in the process of a couple more interviews for a couple more kids. Excited to see this take off! Another new experience for us was Mike flipping a car! We saw a car online that was pretty cheap but needed some work done to it. Most of it was labor, so we bought it, Mike fixed everything on it and we sold it yesterday! Great investment opportunity!

I think that's about all the latest news. We have about a month and a half till my nephew will be here. I'm getting so excited for another baby in the family!

Here are some recent pics!








No comments:

Post a Comment